Florida Chicken, Avocado and Swiss Wraps
This recipe from Fresh From Florida (freshfromflorida.com) is perfect for any leftover chicken breasts you may have in the fridge. Lunch is ready in minutes!
3 Florida Chicken Breasts, cooked
1 large Florida Avocado, peeled and sliced
4 clices Swiss cheese
4 whole-wheat wraps
1/4 cup plain yogurt
1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
1 lemon, juiced
1 lime, juiced
Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, yogurt and lemon juice; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Layer each wrap with 2 slices of cheese; place wraps on a cookie sheet and broil in the oven until the cheese melts.
- Remove from the oven and add chicken slices to each wrap. Add sliced avocado, sprinkle with lime juice, and top with yogurt sauce.
- Fold each wrap to create a sandwich, then serve.
- Recipe can be found on Fresh from Florida’s website: https://www.followfreshfromflorida.com/recipes/florida-broccoli-and-chicken-casserole