Simple, yet elegant recipe is a favorite during Florida Lobster Season!
Baked Florida Lobster Tail
You can find the recipe for Lemon Garlic Butter in our recipe file.
Florida Spiny Lobster Tail
Lemon Garlic Butter
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Take a large knife and crack the shell, starting from the tail end and working your way up to the end of the shell.
- Pry the shell back to expose the lobster meat; pull eat out and lay on top of shell.
- Cut a slit down the back of the meat and rinse. (If you’d like, one of our seafood specialists will split the tail for you.). Place lobster tail in a shallow baking dish, meat-side up. Brush with lemon garlic butter.
- Bake at 350° F for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- Serve with a small cup of lemon garlic butter for dipping.